The F285BE features a proprietary direct-drive compressor on a Briggs & Stratton 550 sereis engine - providing run times well over 3 hours on a single tank of fuel. The compressor utilizes the same low-profile case, flag/intake staff and float tube as our more expensive systems
Briggs & Stratton produces some of the world's most reliable small engines. For over 100 year, they have manufactured engines that are durable, dependable and just easy to use and maintain. Every year they manufacture over 10 million small engines right here in the United States of America!
The Briggs & Stratton 550 Series Horizontal OHV Engine runs cool and clean, delivering great power, smooth operation, longer engine life and good fuel economy. An excellent, compact performer that you can depend on. Couple this amazing motor with Brownie's single head Direct Drive compressor and you have the F285BE hookah system set up for 2 divers to dive around 65'-70'
Features + Benefits for the Briggs & Stratton engine:
- OHV design for cooler operation, longer valve life
- Dura-Bore cats iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- Float carburetor for consistent, easy starting
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Dual oil filter and drain
- Dual ball bearings reduce wear for long life
- DuraLube gear-driven splash lubrication continuously applies oil to all internal parts
- Super Lo-Tone muffler reduces noise level